Submit your Song
Are you a songwriter creating songs as an expression of your relationship with God and to communicate the truths of his Word?
The Word Songwriting Showcases provide an opportunity for songwriters to:
- share their songs with an interdenominational audience
- distribute their cds
- meet other songwriters and
- help raise funds for the Bible Society
- Each song must be your own original work.
- Each song must be inspired by the Bible.
(Performers will be asked to briefly speak about the biblical message of their songs at the event)
- All submissions must be received prior to the final closing date of 31 May 2019.
- A limit of three (3) songs per artist will be considered.
- Please nominate which showcase(s) you would like to be considered for.
By submitting your songs for consideration to the Word Songwriting Showcase, you are agreeing to our Songwriter Terms and Conditions.
The songs to be featured in the Showcases will be chosen by the Showcase selection panel. You’ll receive confirmation when your submission is received and we’ll advise you of the outcome of the selection process.
A recording taken on your mobile phone, or a YouTube clip will suffice for your submission. However we do recommend giving consideration to the arrangement and performance of your song to present it in its best light.